The first recipe for this year will be a sweet, decadent, melt in the mouth cookies and by the way they are eggless!
Also, there was a problem with comment moderation with the previous post.This is the second time it is happening with my blog.Some of you have left comments and I could not publish them due to some technical difficulty.Now, everything seems to work fine and I hope I don't have to deal with it again.But thank you so much for your comments.That is what keeps me going , I am sure that is what keeps each of us going-the support!
Makes 6 dozen cookies
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
2 cups confectioners' sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup Pecans ( about 3 3/4 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Pulse the pecan halves and a 1/4 cup sugar in a food processor or a blender.
- Combine the nut mixture, flour and salt
- Ina separate bow, beat butter, and 3/4 cup sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy
- Stir in vanilla and almond extracts
- Add the flour mixture and beat on low speed until well combined
- Roll the dough into 3/4 inch balls
- Place them in the baking sheets about a couple of inches apart
- Bake them until the cookies are pale about 12 min
- Let the cookies cool completely before vanishing them away!
This goes to Cakes and Cookies event, hosted by Mahimaa of Indian Vegetarian Kitchen
Have fun guys!
Lots of love,