Greek Yogurt is a great substitute for Sour Cream in this recipe.
1/2 C (1 stick) plus 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
1 C plus 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
1 C sugar
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 C Vanilla Chobani Greek Yogurt, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Brush a 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2 loaf pan with butter
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy
- Add one egg at a time and beat for a minute or so
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as needed
- By alternating the flour mixture with Yogurt and by starting and ending with the flour mixture,slowly add the flour mixture and Yogurt
- Pour into the loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula
- Bake in the oven for 40 - 45 min' The cake should spring back when pressed
- Remove the cake to cool down
- Invert the pan and continue to cool on a rack.
- Serve with fresh fruit or a drizzle of fruit puree