1 packet of Flour Tortillas ( Wraps)
1 store bought Red Pepper Hummus
Onion, sliced thin
- Place a tortilla on a plate or on a clean working surface
- Spread a tablespoon of Hummus on the tortilla in the center
- Add a handful of lettuce, 2-3 onion rings/slices, a spoonful of tomatoes, chickpeas and feta cheese.
- The filling should be in the center and the edges should be clear
- Follow the instructions on the packet to make a wrap:
- Fold the sides about 3 inches towards the middle.
- Then start rolling the bottom edge (edge on your side) toward the top edge such that it is tight and snugly.
- Cut the wrap diagonally into halves.