2 tsps Olive Oil
1/2 cup Canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
10 7 inch Flour tortillas
1 cup Mexican blend cheese
1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
1/4 cup Store bought Salsa + 1 cup to serve
- In a pan, combine black beans, corn and 1/4 cup salsa and cook for a few min until all them are heated through
- Place it in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of Oil
- Place a tortilla and spread a tablespoon of the Black Bean and corn salsa.
- Sprinkle a handful of Mexican Cheese
- Fold the Tortilla into a half moon and press tightly with another bowl or a vessel for a minute
- Turn it the other way and press for another minute until the cheese is melted and the tortillas have browned
- Cut it into half
- Serve with Light Sour cream and Salsa