4-5 Idlis, cubed. A day old idlis work best but also fresh made idlis after cooling down works well too.
1 Medium Potato, peeled, cubed and boiled
3 green chillies
1/4 cup boiled Peas or Carrots or both
3-4 fresh curry leaves
1 tsp ginger garlic paste, optional
1 tsp Red Pepper
1 tsp cumin seeds
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan
- Add cumin seeds, chillies and curry leaves. Fry them for a min
- Stir in the ginger garlic paste
- Add the tomato and potato and cook till soft.
- Add the cubed idlis to the mixture.
- Mix till the idlis get coated nicely with the tomato and potato mixture.
- Add salt and red pepper powder
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with a lemon wedge