2 liters of Whole Milk
2/3 cup sugar
4 -6 strand of Saffron strands
1 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
10 or so pistas, chopped or sliced, based on your preferences
- In a heavy bottomed non stick pan, pour milk and boil it for about 20 to 25 min by periodically stirring making sure it is not getting burnt.
- Once the milk reduces to a third, add sugar and saffron
- Continue boiling for another 2o min or so until the milk begins to thicken
- Add cardamom powder and continue to simmer on low heat for a few min
- Garnish with Pistas
- You could serve it cold or warm!