As you all know, my brother's wedding is in less than a month and I will be leaving for India the next week.I can't wait!I wanted to post desserts this week but it is late in the night and I am feeling lazy to write an elaborate recipe. So definitely the next post/s will be biscuits and cakes.I have a new found addiction these days- Farmville! My cousin got me into this and I am loving it.I know a lot of blogger friends are my neighbors now and it is really fun! Do you play Farmville too or should I ask are you addicted too?
3 Russet Potatoes peeled and cubed
1 Broccoli Crown, florets separated and boiled
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Curry Powder
2 tsp Cumin-Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder, Optional
Salt to taste
1 tsp Urad Dal
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
3-5 Curry Leaves, washed and chopped
- Boil Potatoes in a microwave for about 5 min or on the stove till tender.Drain the water
- Heat 2 tbsps of Olive Oil in a wide bottomed pan
- Add Urad dal,cumin seeds and curry leaves
- Add the boiled potatoes into the pan.
- Add Turmeric, cumin coriander powder, curry powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste and salt
- Combine them well and cook for about 5 min
- Add the boiled broccoli and continue cooking until potatoes start to turn brown.Don't let them turn brown though.
- Serve with roti or rice.My daughter loved with plain roti:)