About 4-6 servings
29oz can of Tomato Sauce
6-8 cups water
1 Med Onion, chopped
1 garlic clove,crushed
1 Med Potato, peeled, cubed, boiled
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tbsp fresh coriander
1/3 cup cream (Optional)
Salt & Pepper to taste
3/4 cup Basmati Rice or any long grain rice
- Saute onion and garlic until tender in olive oil
- Add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes
- Stir in the seasoning and coriander
- Add sauce and water/broth and bring it to a boil.
- Add rice slowly and cook till tender and soft but not mushy.
- Add coriander, cream, salt and pepper.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot with parmesan cheese