1 block Paneer , cut into cubes
1/4 cup cashews, soaked for 15 min
1 Onion, finely chopped
6 Green Chillies, Slit Vertically
1 cup Tomato Puree
1tsp Cumin Coriander Powder
1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
1/4 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
1 tsp Kasuri Methi
1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1/2 cup Heavy cream
Coriander to garnish
1 tbsp Butter
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai. Add the cubed Paneer pieces. Fry till they start turning color.Do not fry till they are brown. Set aside on a napkin to remove the excess oil
- Blend the cashews to a fine paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp Butter in a pan.
- Add Onions and fry for a few minutes until they turn slightly brown
- Add the ginger garlic paste, chillies and Tomato Ketchup;Cook for 2 min
- Stir in the spices - Kasuri methi, cumin corainder powder and garam masala
- Add the cashew paste and tomato puree;cook for 3 - 4 min until the raw taste of cashews is not present
- Add Heavy Cream; Cover and simmer on medium for 5 min
- To this, add the fried paneer cubes and garnish with Coriander
- Serve hot with Naan.