What is your favorite Toddler/Preschooler book?
Recipe: Dakshin by Chandra Padmanabhan
2 large Potatoes
1 cup Rice flour, softed
1/2 cup Yogurt
2 green chillies
1 bunch of coriander leaves
Water as needed
- Boil the Potatoes with their skins.
- Peel and mash them
- Blend the mashed potatoes, yogurt, rice flour, chillies, coriander leaves, and salt.
- Add enough water to make it like a dosa batter consistency
- Heat Tawa and sprinkle some water to see if it is hot enough. It is sizzles, then the pan is ready
- You can smear a little bit of oil but I used Crisco Nonstick Spray.
- Pour the batter with a ladle and spread in a circular motion until dosa is about 6 in in diameter
- Pour oil around the edges and cook for 3 min or until the bottom is golden in color
- Turn gently by lifting the edges
- Cook the other side for a min
- Serve hot with Chutney